[WikiEN-l] Policies, notability et al, was Request to Wikipedians for BBC...

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Wed Aug 19 18:24:18 UTC 2009

I submit that there is no such language in any of our policies.  If there
is, then whoever wrote it has no clue what we meant when we were discussing
tertiary sources many years ago.  Tertiary sources are just summaries of
notable secondary sources.  So they quite obviously provide notability, in fact
perhaps the ultimate form of it, trouncing secondaries quite roundly, since
they in-fact pick the most notable topics to report out of those!

Will Johnson