[WikiEN-l] Request to Wikipedians for BBC Documentary

wjhonson at aol.com wjhonson at aol.com
Tue Aug 18 23:22:54 UTC 2009

I'd start with you first!
I've had a hard spot in my black heart for you ever since you deleted
my article on the "Varying Shapes of Pikachu's Ears from 1989 to 1993
and Its Correlation to the Japanese Stock Market".

On a brighter note, I'm happy to report that I have *once again* made
the news with my apparent wickedness.

Bose 2.2 direct reflecting bookshelf speakers for sale on Knol
http://knol.google.com/k/will-johnson/bose-22-direct-reflecting-bookshelf/4hmquk6fx4gu/277

Evidently my evil plans are finally gaining the international
recognition they so richly deserve.

Will "Skeletor" Johnson