[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia reaches 3 millionth article

Michael Peel email at mikepeel.net
Tue Aug 18 17:19:50 UTC 2009

You may want to take a look at the Guardian blog post:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/blog/2009/aug/17/wikipedia-three-
million

and also a couple by the Telegraph:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/wikipedia/6042931/Wikipedia-
reaches-three-million-articles.html
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/wikipedia/6043534/The-50-most-
viewed-Wikipedia-articles-in-2009-and-2008.html

and one by ReadWriteWeb:
http://www.readwriteweb.com/enterprise/2009/08/wikipedia-passes-the-3-
million-article-mark.php

All of them are better reads than the article in the Christian Science
{{citation needed}} Monitor.

Mike