[WikiEN-l] Alphascript Publishing: 1900+ copy&pasted books from Wikipedia

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 16:56:50 UTC 2009

Kind of cool, really. Dunno about you, but when I write articles on
Wikipedia, I do it so that lots of people can read them and the
knowledge can be spread. I really don't care if someone is making a
quick buck.

Has anyone made a definitive list of them? It looks like I'm probably
published here:
http://www.amazon.com/Snowboard-Snowboarding-Freestyle-Terrain-Boardercross/dp/6130008767/ref=sr_1_79?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1250614429&sr=1-79

But I wonder what others...

Steve