[WikiEN-l] Report a Problem hack

Nemo_bis nemowiki at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 07:06:06 UTC 2009

Erik Moeller, Fri Aug 7 00:59:55 UTC 2009:
>The Polish Wikipedia has hacked together a neat little pop-up tool for
>reporting errors in articles. To see it, go to

We on it.wiki have considered this possibility, too. The aim is to
explain people that they can actually get things fixed (maany don't
understand that they can press "edit"...).
However, pl.wiki doesn't seem to have received a great feedback, so far.
The volume is similar to the one of it.wikitionary, which uses a
different system: see a random page:
http://it.wiktionary.org/wiki/Speciale:PaginaCasuale
All feedbacks are collected here:
http://it.wiktionary.org/wiki/Wikizionario:Feedback
Well, I see that en.wiktionary does the same, but you have to logout:
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Special:Random

Nemo