[WikiEN-l] Alphascript Publishing: 1900+ copy&pasted books from Wikipedia

wjhonson at aol.com wjhonson at aol.com
Fri Aug 14 05:41:39 UTC 2009

You said:
> The publisher seems to observe the copyright (even includes full edit
> history) so legal action seems impossible.

How can a book copy the full edit history without it being obvious that
it's copied from Wikipedia?
We do not require someone to say "copied from Wikipedia" on the title
page by the way.
But I'm unclear why you think there is no possible legal action?
We have a license, and the license states that you must state certain
things.
Either they obey it, or they don't. Am I right?