[WikiEN-l] Civility poll results

Carcharoth carcharothwp at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 14 00:59:06 UTC 2009

I've seen WikiProjects or "collaborations of the week" projects,
collaborating on articles in mainspace. I might have seen them
collaborating on a draft article, but that has either been in
WikiProject subpage, or on a draft subpage in the article talk space.
Either way, there are places for user drafts and collaborative drafts.
Just not organised (but then WP isn't that organised at the best of
times).

Carcharoth