[WikiEN-l] Request to Wikipedians for BBC Documentary

FT2 ft2.wiki at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 21:26:15 UTC 2009

On a spectrum of "what belongs in Wikipedia", the majority of experienced
editors these days probably fall in a similar area that agrees not
everything belongs in Wikipedia. Not every building, person, business,
fictional character, news item, minor band, aspiring politician, has a
place. There are graduations around exactly where the specific line gets
drawn in certain areas, but by and large that was an open issue long ago,
mostly old and archaic these days. Ina manner of speech, we've agreed that
the middle ages ended around 1500 - 1600. While occasionally its an issue
"which side should this item fall into", mostly the criteria are agreed, the
broad conclusions drawn.

FT2