[WikiEN-l] Civility poll results

FT2 ft2.wiki at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 14:36:42 UTC 2009

It's one way userspace is used right now. But userspace exists for two
purposes - community matters (related to the user, users, project drafting
etc), and article drafting.

We do use userspace for some drafting. But for reasons given  it might be
worth splitting those two functions out and using a formal draft: space
(clarity, collaboration, ease of finding, more obvious, less pressure on new
editors).

FT2