[WikiEN-l] Civility poll results

FT2 ft2.wiki at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 12:02:17 UTC 2009

I'd be in favor of a "Draft:" namespace, which users could use for drafting
articles. Content to be non-spidered. That way we can tell a user to see if
some other user has started work on a draft already.

This would possibly help collaboration, ensure only credible articles get
mainspaced, yet retain "anyone can edit" and the gradual development of
stubs without pressure to delete.

Thoughts?

FT2