[WikiEN-l] Civility poll results

Surreptitiousness surreptitious.wikipedian at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 12 22:19:30 UTC 2009

I don't disagree at al', but the arbitration committee have tended to
take the view that incivility alone is not a reason to remove the admin
toolbox and flag.  Our selection process for crats actually seems to
work very well, because they seem to handle themselves well, and when
there is a problem, they tend to fall on their swords, which in one
sense is a good thing.  I don't have much experience with Stewards,
though. But yes, I've always followed Spider-Man, and thought that with
great power comes great responsibility.