[WikiEN-l] Civility poll results

Emily Monroe bluecaliocean at me.com
Wed Aug 12 22:09:07 UTC 2009

Hmm. What about somebody who has privileges?

Clearly somebody who has non-admin rollback (like myself) may or may
not have it removed. It would depend if the person being incivil is
using the rollback to be incivil. Non-admin rollback is a position of
trust, but not a lot of trust.

An admin, steward, or bureaucrat, on the other hand, may have their
privileges taken away. If you are in such a position, you're in a
position of not just trust, but *trust*. Incivility takes away that
trust.

People may disagree with me, though. I get that.