[WikiEN-l] Civility poll results

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 17:18:56 UTC 2009

2009/8/12 Marc Riddell <michaeldavid86 at comcast.net>:

> David, you "lead" not only by insinuation, but by deception.

That's quite an accusation.

I'm still waiting for you to reveal the "Foundation-led" civility list
you were on. There was one that wasn't. Was that the one you mean?

>The Mailing
> Lists are the medium I choose to use. I am not looking for decisions to be
> made here, merely a consensus that there are, indeed, problems.

You've had that in spades, for years. There are problems. You then
berated all and sundry on various mailing lists despite being told
repeatedly that you wouldn't get action on the matters unless you
could convince the wiki community. You actively refused to engage with
them.

Your behaviour is that of someone who prefers familiar problems to
working to solve them.

- d.