[WikiEN-l] Civility poll results

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 14:59:35 UTC 2009

This is meta discussion, equal parts hang-wringing and philosophical debate.
I think what he was referring to was more of the trench-work of promoting
civility: actual involvement in dispute resolution and the application of
the civility policy. I have no idea whether Marc gets involved in the nitty
gritty or sticks to pot shots from off the field, but mailing list
participation usually falls in the latter category.

Nathan