[WikiEN-l] http://euobserver.com/883/28232

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 05:45:01 UTC 2009

Sorry, what? I see that the photo at the top of that URL is the same
as this one:

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Houses.of.parliament.overall.arp.jpg

That one is listed as public domain - so they don't even have to
credit it. It says an Adrian Pingstone took the photo in 2005 and
released it into PD. What's the problem, exactly?

Steve