[WikiEN-l] In development--BLP task force

Bod Notbod bodnotbod at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 02:44:57 UTC 2009

On Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 3:13 AM, <wjhonson at aol.com> wrote:

> That's very evil.  You just made me read his article to confirm that it
> doesn't say this at all!

Oh gosh! Sorry, I should have pointed out that I was "Trying To Prove A Point".

Although, I think that falls under [[WP:DICK]].

Not sure if that still applies on mailing lists though :o/

> By the way the under-age were female not male.

I'd ask with reference to which: the Alexandrian or the Middle
Eastern.... but I don't think it's gonna progress the discussion any
further.

What put this whole thing in my mind, when Glitter was mentioned, is
that there was an editor (at least one, possibly more) who edited
articles from a pederast's viewpoint. I don't know if he or she (well,
no, it's gotta be a he) is still around.