[WikiEN-l] Online Newspapers Considering Subscription Model

wjhonson at aol.com wjhonson at aol.com
Sat Aug 8 00:31:24 UTC 2009

It's a tiny bit highbrow, so I wouldn't expect really that much of it.
When a person (like myself) can easily research a subject and show that
no he did not win the Fat Butt Award from MTV in 2005 and no he did not
write a book called How to Have Sex with Dolphins and Get Paid For it,
and no he did not create the largest online porn site in 1992....

Real references, exist already online with the advent of google but
more importantly perhaps Google Books.  If you are the sole person to
have ever referenced item ABC it's very likely that item ABC does not
actually exist.

Will Johnson