[WikiEN-l] In development--BLP task force

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Fri Aug 7 19:19:26 UTC 2009

Interesting examples.  For both O.J. and Phil I would assume we can  create
fairly complete biographies using appropriate souces.
I am doubtful that we could really make a "biography" for Gary Glitter
without a lot of unacceptable sources being used, or a too full reliance on a
single source.

Will

In a message dated 8/7/2009 12:17:51 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,