[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia was founded for OR

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Fri Aug 7 17:51:35 UTC 2009

Skepticism rears it's ugly head.
Are we, as internet sleuths given enough information here to *find* the
name of the doctor, the name of the condition?
If we are not, or if a generic-type search for rare lung condition  with
unproven treatment... or whatever fails to find anything  useful....
I'm like that,  hard-hearted, suspicious, cynical, etc.
By the way what is a "rare" lung capacity.  I think what he must mean  is a
rare condition which causes diminished lung capacity.
Turn up the name of the doctor, and I will turn up some publication
mentioning his treatment.

Will Johnson

In a message dated 8/7/2009 4:47:27 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,