[WikiEN-l] In development--BLP task force

wjhonson at aol.com wjhonson at aol.com
Fri Aug 7 02:37:11 UTC 2009

What you're really saying is, "Isn't there a way to be nice even to
people who aren't nice?".
If the only verifiable information on a BLP is negative, then that is
what the article should contain.
We shouldn't add unverifiable information simply for balance.  That
sort of action would be untrue to our principles and policies.

"Starting over" won't change that.