[WikiEN-l] In development--BLP task force

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 13:20:50 UTC 2009

On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 12:21 PM, Bod Notbod<bodnotbod at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, to a degree. But what if they later say, in an equally
> verifiable source, that that was a joke? Or if a verifiable source
> says it isn't true? But yes, I wouldn't object to seeing that in an
> article provided policy is adhered to.

More to the point, is it relevant?

There is a difference between:
In August 2009, a nationwide controversy erupted concerning
allegations that John Smith had previously been a prostitute. Smith
himself appeared to confirm this in 1999 in an article published in
the Podunck Weekly[1].

And:
John Smith is an engineer best known for his award winning [[John
Smith Bridge]]. In 1999 he admitted to being a prostitute.[1]
{{bio-stub}}

Steve