[WikiEN-l] In development--BLP task force

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen cimonavaro at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 11:01:57 UTC 2009

Bod Notbod wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 6:38 AM, <wjhonson at aol.com> wrote:
>

>> Of course, and that's why we have other rules which moderate the other
>> rules.  And the BLP policy itself is a rule.  However if a piece of
>> evidence is both verifiable, and widely reported and yet negative about
>> a person, and that person vociferously objects to it's inclusion...
>> than what?  That is the problem here.  We should not white-wash a piece
>> of negative, verifiable, widely reported bit simply because it might
>> affect a person, or even if they claim it does or has.  We're not the
>> nicey-nice patrol and shouldn't be forced to become it.  We're
>> encyclopediasts and sometimes you have to say that Hitler was bad.
>>

> Hitler's a BLP?
>
> Man, my education sucks.

I know there are those who would claim that even Elvis is dead. ;-)

No matter, Wikipedia knows. (taps nose)

"[...]Hitler was in Shambhala, an underground centre in Antarctica
(formerly at the North Pole and Tibet), where he was in contact with
the Hyperborean gods and from whence he would someday emerge
with a fleet of UFOs to lead the forces of light (the Hyperboreans,
sometimes associated with Vril) over the forces of darkness (inevitably
including, for Serrano, the Jews who follow Jehovah) in a last battle and
thus inaugurating a Fourth Reich."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esoteric_Nazism#Miguel_Serrano

Yours,

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen