[WikiEN-l] In development--BLP task force

Bod Notbod bodnotbod at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 22:02:29 UTC 2009

On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 8:51 PM, Carcharoth<carcharothwp at googlemail.com> wrote:

> I think it is this one:
>
> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Resolution:Biographies_of_living_people

Aha! Thank you.

Hmm, well I can see a way I could help out with the Task Force, but it
would depend on some adjustments to 'Huggle' which I use to observe
and make quick edits to stuff on Recent Changes: if the people that
update the application could make it so that BLPs were highlighted
somehow, given precedence in the application, that would help me and
other Huggle users out.

For those not familiar with Huggle see, WP:HUGGLE.

I guess it would also be feasible and helpful if BLPs were highlighted
on the usual Watchlist interface too? (Turn on and off-able in
preferences, perhaps?)