[WikiEN-l] In development--BLP task force

David Goodman dgoodmanny at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 20:33:24 UTC 2009

Cary  suggests that it focus on enWP. As I see it, enWP has pretty
clearly demonstrated its lack of support for any committees not either
open to all who wish to participate, or else chosen by the enWP
community as a whole. I accepted membership in a committee chosen by
ArbCom, under the assumption it would be generally supported. Having
found out my assumption was wrong, I can't say I'd want to repeat the
embarrassing experience.

I urge those--like myself-- considering applying to do as I intend to
do, which is to wait till the community has given its support.

David Goodman, Ph.D, M.L.S.