[WikiEN-l] Thanks for the help

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Tue Aug 4 08:24:14 UTC 2009

Bod Notbod wrote:
> 'lo,
>
> Had a few days of posts to catch up on, but have now finally seen
> people's responses to my question regarding where I should devote my
> energies on en:wp. The answer: providing citations.
>
> Yes, I can see how this is an area that needs help. My energy levels
> and ability to concentrate are hindered by health problems and I think
> providing good citations for statements in articles will sometimes be
> a bit of a challenge. However, I do have good days, so when I'm
> feeling capable I'll look to work on that area.
>
> Thanks for the input.

When health is a factor feeling that you are accomplishing something in
the tasks that you undertake can make you feel better.  If it's
providing citations, there's nothing wrong with going after the
low-hanging fruit in topics that are familiar to you, or about which you
already have reference material. Fixing a dozen articles in a short time
is more rewarding than muddling through the uncertainties of a single
unfamiliar topic.

Ec