[WikiEN-l] resolution-l

stevertigo stvrtg at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 06:42:40 UTC 2009

On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 8:01 PM, <WJhonson at aol.com> wrote:
> I believe that you are mistakenly supposing that the list would discuss *a
> particular* case.  I believe that the original proposal was to create a
> list that would discuss the resolution process itself, not a particular case
> of  it, but rather the entirety of the process.

Correct.

In reality though its next to impossible to intelligently deal with
anything at a macroscopic level without getting somewhat into certain
specific examples. So certain cases will come up, though they won't be
officially handled on the list.

But likewise its impossible to deal well with particular cases without
getting a serious overview. The latter concept is I believe the status
quo, and thus is the main reason why I propose a dedicated list.

-Steven