[WikiEN-l] Do experts have a moral obligation to contribute to Wikipedia?

Ian Woollard ian.woollard at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 17:14:28 UTC 2009

> http://blog.k1v1n.com/2009/08/if-tree-falls-in-forest-part-1.html
>
> He thinks that experts have a moral obligation to contribute to
> Wikipedia, because it's the source people actually go to.

Dunno about that. I do know that an expert can be defined as somebody
who has forgotten how he found out what he knows, and I also know that
I have a moral obligation to stick {{cn}} next to what they (or
anybody else) write like that, and that they will doubtless find this
irritating...

ergo, I have a moral obligation to annoy any experts I find in the
wikipedia. ;-)

--
-Ian Woollard

"All the world's a stage... but you'll grow out of it eventually."