[WikiEN-l] Slog rate

stevertigo stvrtg at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 01:30:41 UTC 2009

I'm just wondering what our current slog rank is on en.wikipedia.
My sense is that it's somewhere around 8.5%, but I realize that
the interdependence between a site's slog rank* and slog rate*
make it such that either value, however accurate, is not as useful
as unified value based on both.

The slog rate is important simply because we naturally want it to
go down, and not up. My sense is that 8.5% is about where it has
been for a couple years now, but that it's still too high, and as such
we need to figure out ways to lower that number.

Regards,
SV