[WikiEN-l] Notability in Wikipedia

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Tue Apr 28 21:36:30 UTC 2009

WJhonson at aol.com wrote:
> saintonge at telus.net writes:
>
>> But you aren't even allowing editors to use judgement when you dictate
>> what is reliable.  You're substituting your judgement for theirs.>>
>>
> --------------
> By "you" and "you're" are you referring to me myself?
> If not, then to what do you refer.
> If so, then please point out where I have stated that I am a dictator.

It's good to see that sophistry is alive and well.

I'm sure that my comments were consistent with the statement to which I
was replying, and which you conveniently omitted.  In all probability,
my use of "you" might very well have been equivalent to the more
stylistically awkward and Victorian use of "one".

I can assure you that I do not waste my time in an orgy of deletionist
fervour viewing or analyzing your edits .  If indeed you personally
behave as you previously described, and were not merely tacking across
tendentious winds, only your own confession would brand you a dictator.

Ec