[WikiEN-l] WikiEN-l Digest, Vol 69, Issue 104

Dahsun dahsun at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 28 11:50:16 UTC 2009

Re :King Arthur is the ancestor of the present Queen Elizabeth

If he existed, and I understand prevailing wisdom is that there probably was at least one dark age warlord behind the myth, and if he had progeny then its statistically probable that he features in the ancestry of our current Queen and everyone else who has any British ancestry.

WereSpielChequers

"When Adam delved and Eve span,
who was then the gentleman?"