[WikiEN-l] Notability in Wikipedia

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Tue Apr 28 11:32:42 UTC 2009

In a message dated 4/28/2009 1:15:13 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
saintonge at telus.net writes:

They're  not unreliable either.  I prefer to site my sources as precisely
as  possible, and trust the reader to decide the reliability of those
sources  for himself.  Dictating to a reader that only our preferred
sources  are reliable is outright arrogance.>>
Yes we are arrogent in assuming that we editors can use judgement.
That is what we're called to do in this project.  Not go willy-nilly
helter-skelter about, but to use judgement and discernment, to weed out those
sources that should be used, from those that should not.

In a message dated 4/28/2009 1:15:13 AM Pacific Daylight Time,