[WikiEN-l] Rachel Marsden

doc doc.wikipedia at ntlworld.com
Tue Apr 28 07:55:51 UTC 2009

WJhonson at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 4/28/2009 12:30:47 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
> doc.wikipedia at ntlworld.com writes:
>
> And all  that information will probably be [[WP:OR]], since I doubt that
> the media  bothered doing a "Jimbo's pants: where are they now" follow-up
> a few  months later. ;)>>
>

> -------------------------------------
> It's only OR if you personally interview Rachel or Jimmy.
> If you re-report what Rachel states on her own site, it's not OR.
>
> Will

Actually, I'd say this thread isn't so much OR as TROLL.

I'm hardly Jimmy's biggest fan, but this smacks of "hey we haven't
discussed Jimbo's sexlife for a bit, have we?"

Is there a substantive point to this? Otherwise, perhaps take any
content issue to [[talk:Jimbo Wales]] and any other issue to somewhere
like "Wikipedia Review" (although even there many will find it somewhat
off-topic)

Scott