[WikiEN-l] Edward Doran

Carcharoth carcharothwp at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 23 10:15:41 UTC 2009

Great work!

Now, to play devil's advocate, at what point does this become original
research and synthesis? My view is that it depends on how reproducible
and verifiable the information and logic is. If someone else (the
reader) can trace the same logic through the same paperwork that you
did, is that sufficient?

Or should what you've done there be published and then referenced?

Of course, the sources claiming the birth year as 1892 shouldn't be
removed entirely. Just in case and to stop people changing it when
they see a discrepancy.

Carcharoth