[WikiEN-l] A morsel of substance, a truckload of nonsense

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Thu Apr 23 10:14:25 UTC 2009

In a message dated 4/23/2009 3:09:18 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
oskarsigvardsson at gmail.com writes:

Why  shouldn't it be in the article?
Wikipedia is not paper, if we can have an  article on every Simpsons
episode, why not include this  information?>>>
-------------------

Undue... Weight.
No biographer past their Intro Class would write something like this.

Whether a list of every town Bill Clinton visited exists, does not mean we
should host it in his biography.

In this case, there are two pages (yes just two) of "biography" if you
will, and *six* pages of this nonsense.  That's just a tad overweight I  think
we can all agree on that point.

Will Johnson

**************Big savings on Dell XPS Laptops and Desktops!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219799634x1201361008/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubl
eclick.net%2Fclk%3B214133440%3B36002254%3Bj)