[WikiEN-l] Edward Doran

Carcharoth carcharothwp at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 23 10:11:37 UTC 2009

Don't we have a guideline on Census information and when and how to
use it? There are, as far as I know, advantages and drawbacks. I
vaguely remember some guideline about archive documents, but these are
public documents now, aren't they?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Use_of_primary_sources_in_Wikipedia

Marked historical. Though I see I was on that talk page 2.5 years ago.
I must have had a vague memory of that page. Current policy is here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:No_original_research#Primary.2C_secondary_and_tertiary_sources

Carcharoth