[WikiEN-l] Edward Doran

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Thu Apr 23 09:39:00 UTC 2009

In the 1901 England Census, there are four Edward Doran's born between 1884
 and 1894 inclusive, who state that they were born in Lancashire.  If we
could know the names of his parents, in his Wikipedia article (I did not see
them listed) then we could pin it down to a single entry.

None of them state they were born in Failsworth
Rather the placenames stated, in Lancashire, for these four boys were

Rochdale,   Barrow,  Oldham,  Newton Heath

Will Johnson

**************Big savings on Dell XPS Laptops and Desktops!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219799634x1201361008/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubl
eclick.net%2Fclk%3B214133440%3B36002254%3Bj)