[WikiEN-l] A morsel of substance, a truckload of nonsense

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Thu Apr 23 08:33:37 UTC 2009

In a message dated 4/23/2009 1:19:14 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com writes:

Oh, I  think the comment was prompted by the reference formatting.
Besides  bypassing sofixit, targeting a constructive editor, bringing a
comment to  the list for random reasons, showing ignorance of our customs
and purpose,  and causing at least one edit conflict, it was a perfectly
fine thing to  say.

Charles>>

----------------

Not the "formatting" mr snidely snide-a-lot.
The number of citations, their purposelessness and their overweight.
Do you think it's important to the project to list every land transaction
some medieval person had?  Some of them had hundreds.  Should we list  them
all in-project?

No we should not.

Will

**************Big savings on Dell XPS Laptops and Desktops!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219799634x1201361008/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubl
eclick.net%2Fclk%3B214133440%3B36002254%3Bj)