[WikiEN-l] A morsel of substance, a truckload of nonsense

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Thu Apr 23 07:32:08 UTC 2009

The Nonsense is that this article is completely swamped by citations to
land holdings.

That's not a balanced treatment of the man's life.
This article is not supposed to be about his Domesday holdings which are
completely insignificant historically, it is supposed to be his biography.

We do not use this treatment in general for our biographical entries, and
we shouldn't set the pace with this article.  I would suggest, moving all
the holdings to WikiSource and just pointing at them.  That would be more
normative for this sort of documentary evidence.

Will Johnson

**************Big savings on Dell XPS Laptops and Desktops!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219799634x1201361008/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubl
eclick.net%2Fclk%3B214133440%3B36002254%3Bj)