[WikiEN-l] A morsel of substance, a truckload of nonsense

David Goodman dgoodmanny at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 07:28:52 UTC 2009

and what part is nonsense: the list of estates os basic information in
historical geography, and I'm glad we 're including this. That
information is available for all Domesday landholders, and though
Domesday itself belongs on Wikisource, the material from it organized
in a suitable way likethis belongs right here  in Wikipedia.
The time has finally come when amateurs can do this right.

David Goodman, Ph.D, M.L.S.