[WikiEN-l] Fwd: [Foundation-l] Board statement regarding biographies of l...

David Goodman dgoodmanny at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 18:23:40 UTC 2009

There are quite a number of people who like tinkering with birth years
for the hell of it. it's one of the most common forms of vandalism. A
good deal of the present BLP problem is the difficulty of preventing
this on the more obscure articles.  It would be counterproductive to
have a policy to accept unsourced corrections of things like that,
uncontroversial though they may seem.

David Goodman, Ph.D, M.L.S.