[WikiEN-l] Lies, damned lies, and statistics

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen cimonavaro at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 18:13:23 UTC 2009

Anthony wrote:

> Agreed, but the question this thread came from was implicitly equating
> popularity with success: "Will Citizendium become a top 1000 website within
> the next five years?"

heheh

This raises a burning curiosity in my lower cogitative faculties,
in finding out who the  top websites holding on to placements
9996; 9997; 9998; 9999, and 1000 & 1001 are at present... ( Wednesday,
22. 4. 2009 )?

Heehee.

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen

P.S. ...and does anyone consider those sites parts of the zeitgeist?