[WikiEN-l] Citizendium vs. Wikipedia

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 17:45:53 UTC 2009

2009/4/22 Carcharoth <carcharothwp at googlemail.com>:
> So it looks like all that low-hanging fruit went by 2002, with the
> outliers by 2004.

Some of those outliers aren't universally recognised countries.
Transnistria, South Ossetia, etc. Some are regions of other countries
with varying levels of autonomy. Udmurtia, Mordovia, etc. The most
recently created article which is about something I recognise as a
widely recognised country (I have never committed the list of
countries to memory, so I may have missed one!) is Kenya, created in
February 2003.