[WikiEN-l] Citizendium vs. Wikipedia

Chet Hoover chet.hoover at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 22 15:17:03 UTC 2009

Well, then I hope they tighten up the identity checks but with respect
to an individual's privacy, of course. This is what makes the
environment interesting, that everyone's using real names.

As a reader I just don't like reading what the anonymites of the world
have to say anymore. I'd like to know what serious people have to say
about certain subjects. Who would edit the article about "cyberspace"
and what would they write?

http://en.citizendium.org/wiki/Cyberspace

Whenever someone has something to say, and wants their name to be attached to it, they can go to Citizendium.

Chet