[WikiEN-l] wow

Durova nadezhda.durova at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 20:11:24 UTC 2009

[off list]

While you all were getting drunk on the yacht and smoking those Cohibas I
brought up from Mexico, you must have blacked out on the Latest Evil Scheme.

The government of Kiribati has agreed to sell all claims to Kiritimati
Island for $30 million.  I couldn't talk them down to 25, but Chad and
Uzbekistan went lower than expected on their deals to recognize the
Independent Republic of Wikipedia so we almost come out even.

It's going to be hard to get UN membership while refusing to sign on to
international copyright treaties, but things are looking solid for opening
an independent banking system and developing tourism.  This place has some
of the world's best fishing.

And dudes, our second yacht needs larger berthings and a smaller wet bar.

-Durova

http://durova.blogspot.com/