[WikiEN-l] wow

Carcharoth carcharothwp at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 20 16:33:37 UTC 2009

Recently, I've wanted the ability to edit the BBC webpages.

They had a page giving contradictory results at the US Masters after
the playoff. And today they had (may still have when you click on it)
this:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/8000555.stm

"After a week's rest boss Rafael Benitez may stick with the same side
knocked out of the Champions League by Chelsea."

That should be

"After a week's rest boss Rafael Benitez may stick with the same side
knocked out of the FA CUP by Chelsea."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FA_Cup_2008%E2%80%9309#Semi-finals
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Champions_League_2008%E2%80%9309#Semi-finals

I believe you can e-mail them to correct stuff, but really, why bother.

"Page last updated at 14:13 GMT, Monday, 20 April 2009 15:13 UK" -
let's see how many people from the BBC read this mailing list...

Carcharoth