[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia Forum

Jay Litwyn brewhaha at freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
Fri Apr 17 06:56:44 UTC 2009

Threaded, dated, attributed, multi-cast, and searchable forums are hard to
beat for my way of thinking, which is slow and re-worded when it is not
delayed or cancelled. There is Internet Relay Chat (IRC) if you want
real-time, and I recommend reading the guidelines for contributions, because
it's a pretty strictly business chat-line. I imajin there is tolerance from
some moderators, there, though, because after all, encyclopedias are about
everything.

This *IS* the wikipedia forum. It is about everything but religion, sex,
politics, and drugs
(For me that is. Your scope may vary).
_______
Zen Master to hot dog vendor "Make me one with everything.".