[WikiEN-l] Citizendium

wjhonson at aol.com wjhonson at aol.com
Fri Apr 17 04:21:38 UTC 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: Anthony <wikimail at inbox.org>
To: English Wikipedia <wikien-l at lists.wikimedia.org>; wjhonson at aol.com
Sent: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 8:55 pm
Subject: Re: [WikiEN-l] Citizendium

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 9:46 PM,  &lt;wjhonson at aol.com&gt; wrote:

If the author who is placing their material PD, not by age, doesn't

like what people do with it, they shouldn't have made it PD.
The problem with plagiarism is that it's dishonest, and it remains
dishonest regardless of what the original author allowed or even
desire>>

What?  What does plagiarism have to do with what I said?
I specifically said that you place the PD text in WikiSource and point
at it.  There is no way to plagiarize under those conditions, you are
making it explicit.  So I have no idea to what you refer here.

Will Johnson