[WikiEN-l] Rod Liddle, Spectator, on his Wikipedia article

Andrew Turvey andrewrturvey at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 16 21:16:32 UTC 2009

I hope someone's reported him to the police for this criminal offense. Under the Computer Misuse Act 1990, deliberately making an unauthorized modification to computer data which impairing the reliability of the data can land you up to five years in jail (well, theoretically, at least - in practice he'd probably get off with a caution!)

Andrew