[WikiEN-l] Lies, damned lies, and statistics

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Thu Apr 16 19:52:22 UTC 2009

In a message dated 4/16/2009 11:15:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
arromdee at rahul.net writes:

> Is it clear that the proclamations from him don't necessarily represent
> our
> opinion and should not be taken as such (particularly by reporters)?>>

To my mind yes.  Any reporter who quotes Jimmy and then implies that this
is the opinion of "Wikipedia" should not only be fired, but also taken out
behind the barn and shot.

Then we can cut off their nose and ears, drag them through the street and
throw their corpse into the Tiber.

Will Johnson