[WikiEN-l] Citizendium

Anthony wikimail at inbox.org
Wed Apr 15 02:11:38 UTC 2009

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 9:53 PM, <wjhonson at aol.com> wrote:

> I don't see that at all.
> In my biography I write : "I was first a world-known plastic surgeon,
> but then I decided to go into soft porn.  After that I wrote 12 books
> on nematodes."
>
> How does that identify me?

It's not true, is it?

> You can write anything you want.

Sure, I can.  And I did.  And they approved my application.

FWIW, the application process used to be even more onerous.  They required a
CV from everyone.  I and many others refused to apply.  Then they made it
easier, requiring only a 50 word biography.  I thought that was reasonable.

You don't.  So don't apply.  No big deal.